Author Topic: CRED RATING  (Read 39939 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline REEFMAN

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 9766
  • Cred: 768
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Jozi
Re: CRED RATING
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2016, 04:20:19 PM »
 :dunno: I just gave you a Cred from my phone, so it's working.  :rotfl You need to click the thumbs up sign?

Offline jrahme

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 69
  • Cred: 2
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sandton. gauteng
Re: CRED RATING
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2016, 04:33:22 PM »
welcome Alpha :welc: :welc: :uarocks :uarocks :bow:

Offline Alf03

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 50
  • Cred: 2
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Grahamstown eastern cape
Re: CRED RATING
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2016, 06:11:19 PM »
I can't seem to find the thumbs up sign. Please see attached pic. Thanks for the cred. I am really glad I found this site much better than sealine!

Offline REEFMAN

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 9766
  • Cred: 768
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Jozi
Re: CRED RATING
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2016, 06:21:08 PM »
Hmmm that's weird. Can you check on a PC sometime if the problem is there as well.

Offline Alf03

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 50
  • Cred: 2
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Grahamstown eastern cape
Re: CRED RATING
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2016, 06:52:37 PM »
I am on the pc now and same problem. I dont mind to much but be nice to give the helpful replies some credit.

Offline Alf03

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 50
  • Cred: 2
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Grahamstown eastern cape
Re: CRED RATING
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2016, 07:04:16 PM »
It has magically appeared!!! Time to go dish out some cred! thanks for the help guys!

Offline SUPER ADMIN

  • Administrator
  • *****
  • Posts: 334
  • Cred: 38
  • Gender: Male
Re: CRED RATING
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2016, 12:18:39 PM »
Bump. For those new members....

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal