0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Hey Durran..I would advise the JHB - Ermelo _ Piet Retief - Pongola....There are * stop and goes, and the longest we waited was i think 15 mins...On the way back we did Empangeni, Vryheid Standerton... DONT DO THIS !
Quote from: Homie on November 07, 2011, 10:17:06 AMHey Durran..I would advise the JHB - Ermelo _ Piet Retief - Pongola....There are * stop and goes, and the longest we waited was i think 15 mins...On the way back we did Empangeni, Vryheid Standerton... DONT DO THIS !100% Agree !!! ... That was the 1st and last time that I did that route !!!
Quote from: Jakes on November 07, 2011, 10:57:04 AMQuote from: Homie on November 07, 2011, 10:17:06 AMHey Durran..I would advise the JHB - Ermelo _ Piet Retief - Pongola....There are * stop and goes, and the longest we waited was i think 15 mins...On the way back we did Empangeni, Vryheid Standerton... DONT DO THIS !100% Agree !!! ... That was the 1st and last time that I did that route !!!Ya who was the chop who suggested that route... need to smite him! Absolutely shocking road.
Quote from: REEFMAN on November 07, 2011, 11:12:03 AMQuote from: Jakes on November 07, 2011, 10:57:04 AMQuote from: Homie on November 07, 2011, 10:17:06 AMHey Durran..I would advise the JHB - Ermelo _ Piet Retief - Pongola....There are * stop and goes, and the longest we waited was i think 15 mins...On the way back we did Empangeni, Vryheid Standerton... DONT DO THIS !100% Agree !!! ... That was the 1st and last time that I did that route !!!Ya who was the chop who suggested that route... need to smite him! Absolutely shocking road.LOL... Who was that anyway ?
A can of Bully Beef to the legend for suggesting that route !