0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
I saw Salty buggers at Mias woodmead on Sat !
W.K. have you seen the kirk salty damsel ?
Quote from: Lichia amia on September 30, 2011, 02:56:47 PMW.K. have you seen the kirk salty damsel ?No
Quote from: WalkersKiller on September 30, 2011, 02:58:03 PMQuote from: Lichia amia on September 30, 2011, 02:56:47 PMW.K. have you seen the kirk salty damsel ?No Will bring you one to the social
So I have been to Anglers Den and Mias Woodmead and they dont have any Salty Buggers I need to get some before Vidal, as this will be the only fly I will be using! Anyone know where I can get some? Or if anyone has any spares I will gladly purchase them from you...
Quote from: WalkersKiller on September 30, 2011, 02:42:26 PMSo I have been to Anglers Den and Mias Woodmead and they dont have any Salty Buggers I need to get some before Vidal, as this will be the only fly I will be using! Anyone know where I can get some? Or if anyone has any spares I will gladly purchase them from you...Phone a few of the specialist fly shops, at least one of them should have. It should save you a lot of driving around. I would start with Fly Fishers Unlimited.If you dont have any luck then I will tie some up for you.
Quote from: schloshd1 on September 30, 2011, 03:36:01 PMQuote from: WalkersKiller on September 30, 2011, 02:42:26 PMSo I have been to Anglers Den and Mias Woodmead and they dont have any Salty Buggers I need to get some before Vidal, as this will be the only fly I will be using! Anyone know where I can get some? Or if anyone has any spares I will gladly purchase them from you...Phone a few of the specialist fly shops, at least one of them should have. It should save you a lot of driving around. I would start with Fly Fishers Unlimited.If you dont have any luck then I will tie some up for you.Thanks much appreciated!!!
WK, If you post a pic of what they look like, I can also check in Dbn for you.