Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Recent Topics
Forum
Login
Register
ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
»
General Angling Topics
»
Dropshot fishing
»
Ultra light Spinning
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Ultra light Spinning (Read 6618 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Rinkels
Member
Posts: 2
Cred: 0
Gender:
Location: Richardsbay
Ultra light Spinning
«
on:
December 01, 2018, 12:31:34 PM »
ULTRA LIGHT SPINNING IS LIKE AN INCURABLE DISEASE....
Logged
FishStyx
Ultimate Champ
Posts: 3007
Cred: 51
Gender:
I fish, therefore I am.
Location: Louist Trichardt, Limpopo
Re: Ultra light Spinning
«
Reply #1 on:
December 01, 2018, 01:38:50 PM »
Lekker first post... Thanks Rinkels. I always carry an UL rig with me when bass fishing. Very often I come across a school of 50-100g bass who fight over my offerings. It's especially good fun with crystal clear water.
Logged
Forgive me Father for I have spinned... It's been three weeks since my last cob session.
Rinkels
Member
Posts: 2
Cred: 0
Gender:
Location: Richardsbay
Re: Ultra light Spinning
«
Reply #2 on:
December 17, 2018, 05:38:16 AM »
Had a good early morning start!
Logged
WalkersKiller
Fish The Sea | Fish The Fly | Gareth Roocroft
Ultimate Champ
Posts: 7417
Cred: 366
Gender:
Conservation First!
Location: Edenvale, Gauteng
Re: Ultra light Spinning
«
Reply #3 on:
January 08, 2019, 03:32:08 PM »
Awesome fishing there, love the ultralight stuff!
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
»
General Angling Topics
»
Dropshot fishing
»
Ultra light Spinning
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal