Author Topic: Dropshot for Blacktail  (Read 5588 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline gavin erwin

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 808
  • Cred: 76
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 28 york rd South Kensington joburg
Dropshot for Blacktail
« on: July 05, 2013, 10:14:54 AM »
Just like to show off my new PB Blacktail I got on Camoworm. And a smaller one I got.
Reach for a bream!

Offline Lichia amia

  • Retired
  • *
  • Posts: 0
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
Re: Dropshot for Blacktail
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 10:19:20 AM »
Is the  :blktl: from the same hole I got mine in Kenton ?
 
 
Nice Tail Gav  (clap)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 10:19:56 AM by Lichia amia »

Offline Zetti

  • Retired
  • *
  • Posts: 0
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
Re: Dropshot for Blacktail
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2013, 10:23:34 AM »
Nice Tail Gav 

 :shk
Of all people I never thought that you would change sides Kallie.

Offline Lichia amia

  • Retired
  • *
  • Posts: 0
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
Re: Dropshot for Blacktail
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2013, 10:25:10 AM »
Nice Tail Gav 

 :shk
Of all people I never thought that you would change sides Kallie.

Wha ha ha ha ha ha ha  :blush:  . Sorry ment to say nice  :blktl:
 

Offline Zetti

  • Retired
  • *
  • Posts: 0
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
Re: Dropshot for Blacktail
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2013, 10:25:42 AM »
Sorry for the hijack Gav, nice fish!

Those camoworm must be one of the best artificial inventions ever, they always produce.

Offline gavin erwin

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 808
  • Cred: 76
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 28 york rd South Kensington joburg
Re: Dropshot for Blacktail
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2013, 10:36:11 AM »
Hahaha I work out thanks Kallie!!!  :hehe:


thanks guys, those camo worms are better than bait in my opinion!!


Got this bad boy on Kelleys beach in Port Alfred, but I got those 2 kob and a sandy in that same hole you got the blacktail in. Nice spot.
Reach for a bream!

Offline Lenny

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 2529
  • Cred: 124
  • Gender: Male
  • Catch and Release
  • Location: Struisbaai
Re: Dropshot for Blacktail
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2013, 10:19:08 AM »
WELL flippen done Gavin !
I have never been very succesfull with the Camo worm .
Self catering , family accommodation available  in Struisbaai . Contact Leon 0780394225

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal