ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

General Angling Topics => REEL TECH, SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE => Topic started by: JaggedEdge on May 21, 2012, 06:01:06 PM

Title: Bearings, Lubes, Carbontex and Handles
Post by: JaggedEdge on May 21, 2012, 06:01:06 PM
Hello All On UA
 PLEASE EMAIL and NOT PM nor Reply should you want to order, that way I won't miss anyone's requirements
Should you require any Carbontex Washers, Ceramic Hybrid Abec #5 Bearings, Lubes or Power Handles then please drop me a mail at georgedbn@gmail.com
 
I have most bearings in stock, a comprehensive range of washers and lubes include Cals grease, Quantum Hot Sauce, ReelX, SpeedX, Oust Speed Oil, Lightning Lube High Speed oil and some power handles and round knobs. I also service, repair and upgrade reels.

phone number - ZERO 82 8 FIVE 4 67 ZERO 1
 
 
Title: Re: Bearings, Lubes, Carbontex and Handles
Post by: jaenswart on May 21, 2012, 06:39:24 PM
Hello All On UA
 
Should you require any Carbontex Washers, Ceramic Hybrid Abec #5 Bearings, Lubes or Power Handles then please drop me a mail at georgedbn@gmail.com
 
I have most bearings in stock, a comprehensive range of washers and lubes include Cals grease, Quantum Hot Sauce, ReelX, SpeedX, Oust Speed Oil, Lightning Lube High Speed oil and some power handles and round knobs. I also service, repair and upgrade reels.
 
 

Hi can , you please pm me with a quote for 4 x TLD 15 full upgrades, 4x TLD25 full upgrades and 2 Triton 1000 full upgrades. PArt only, I will fit.
Unless you quote on service for these reels too.

Regards,
JAen
Title: Re: Bearings, Lubes, Carbontex and Handles
Post by: JaggedEdge on May 21, 2012, 07:04:25 PM
Jaen You Hve Mail
 
And for the rest of the Forum to keep this thread short and simple, may I please ask that you mail me directly at georgedbn@gmail.com with all your needs
 
Many Thanks and Tite Lines!!!
Title: Re: Bearings, Lubes, Carbontex and Handles
Post by: Toppie on July 30, 2013, 06:45:25 AM
JaggedEdge, tried e-mailing you but no response.
 
Please confirm that you are still alive and in business. Perhaps please pm me your telephone number.
 
Thank you.
 
Clive
Title: Re: Bearings, Lubes, Carbontex and Handles
Post by: CLS on July 30, 2013, 06:51:30 AM
Clive sent you a PM with his number, not sure if it still valid.
Title: Re: Bearings, Lubes, Carbontex and Handles
Post by: Toppie on July 30, 2013, 07:22:36 AM
Thanks Chris, will give it a try.
Title: Re: Bearings, Lubes, Carbontex and Handles
Post by: Shaun17 on July 30, 2013, 07:37:11 AM
Please let me know if you have any luck...
Title: Re: Bearings, Lubes, Carbontex and Handles
Post by: REEFMAN on July 30, 2013, 07:40:55 AM
Been dealing with George by e-mail the last few weeks...??

His phone number - ZERO 82 8 FIVE 4 67 ZERO 1
Title: Re: Bearings, Lubes, Carbontex and Handles
Post by: JaggedEdge on July 30, 2013, 07:40:22 PM
Hello All


Sorry If I have been slow with answering mails or not answering at all. I did have a problem with mails and some might not have reached me. If there is anything anyone needs, pls mail me again or phone on Zero8two8five4six7zero1


Tight lines
Title: Re: Bearings, Lubes, Carbontex and Handles
Post by: Toppie on July 30, 2013, 07:51:10 PM
Sent you a pm Jagged Edge.
 
Bestest.
Title: Re: Bearings, Lubes, Carbontex and Handles
Post by: Lenny on July 31, 2013, 03:55:05 PM
Ohh yes , Thanks Jagged Edge , I have recieved my Washers AGGGGGEEESSSSS ago . But forgot to thank you !



SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal