ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

General Angling Topics => Dropshot fishing => Topic started by: mikemort on October 07, 2011, 08:50:09 AM

Title: JONGENSFONTEIN DROPHOT
Post by: mikemort on October 07, 2011, 08:50:09 AM
Hi All.


I am going to Jongensfontein at the end of November for the first time. Would like to do some dropshotting. Any tips on spots and techniques?


Much appreciated!


Mike
Title: Re: JONGENSFONTEIN DROPHOT
Post by: Manuel Junior on October 07, 2011, 08:53:40 AM
 :welc: :welc: :welc:
Title: Re: JONGENSFONTEIN DROPHOT
Post by: SAfish on October 07, 2011, 08:59:23 AM
First of all  :welc:
At the top of the page is a "search" button where you search for posts about Jongensfontein.
Here is a post I did a while back on Jongensfontein. http://www.ultimateangling.co.za/index.php/topic,5266.msg67655.html#msg67655 (http://www.ultimateangling.co.za/index.php/topic,5266.msg67655.html#msg67655)
 Please feel free to ask if you have more questions. Don't forget to try the Still Bay river, some nice Kob were taken on dropshot last season.  :tite
Title: Re: JONGENSFONTEIN DROPHOT
Post by: WalkersKiller on October 07, 2011, 09:04:58 AM
 :welc:

All I can say is Camo Worm, Camo Worm and more Camo Worm!!!

Also have a look here http://www.ultimateangling.co.za/index.php/topic,5859.0.html (http://www.ultimateangling.co.za/index.php/topic,5859.0.html)
Title: Re: JONGENSFONTEIN DROPHOT
Post by: mikemort on October 07, 2011, 03:36:34 PM
Thanks!
Title: Re: JONGENSFONTEIN DROPHOT
Post by: SAfish on October 07, 2011, 05:59:57 PM
Glad I could help, just remember to post a report and some photos of your trip.  :tite
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal