ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

OFFSHORE ANGLING => Offshore Fishing Reports => Topic started by: wakawaka on November 28, 2010, 08:37:57 AM

Title: Going deep....
Post by: wakawaka on November 28, 2010, 08:37:57 AM
The big coppers of Port Alfred
Title: Re: Going deep....
Post by: Awief on November 28, 2010, 01:24:30 PM
Good catch, well done.

Do you know if Rorry Odendaal still around in your area?

Few years ago running Barnicles very good old mate of mine.

Cheers,
Awie
Title: Re: Going deep....
Post by: benniejordaan on November 28, 2010, 02:30:40 PM
Nice fish, well done! Still my nemesis, I gotta get one!!!

Please tell us more... Tackle? Depth? etc.
Title: Re: Going deep....
Post by: WalkersKiller on November 28, 2010, 09:07:24 PM
Awesome stuff Wakawaka
Title: Re: Going deep....
Post by: tkei on November 29, 2010, 08:39:00 AM
Nice copper that. When you get that?
In PA do you guys still have to run very far for them. I know about 2 years back mates of mine cleaned up the Dec comp there with coppers. They ran crazy distances out to get them.
you get them on Live baot down that side or soft baits? What live baits?
 I n east london Dikbekkies etc seem to be the biat of choice. In the transkei its shad or mackrel. I have sat with live mackrel so many times off el and never had a copper eat one. Not sure why. Whats your take down PA side?
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal