ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

OFFSHORE ANGLING => Offshore Fishing Reports => Topic started by: Tsutsuma on November 02, 2010, 11:20:57 AM

Title: "Cormoran" yesterday
Post by: Tsutsuma on November 02, 2010, 11:20:57 AM
Yesterday on our return from Inhaca Island -
one of our Club boats went fishing for some eating fish.
Richard went with the owners of the boat.
Danilo - a close friend of mine was invited as well.
Title: Re: "Cormoran" yesterday
Post by: Tsutsuma on November 02, 2010, 11:21:53 AM
Here Danilo with his best for the day - lol
Title: Re: "Cormoran" yesterday
Post by: Tsutsuma on November 02, 2010, 11:23:16 AM
Here Richard with a nice Red Snapper.
I believe they would have done it in the oven with potatos and tomato.
Title: Re: "Cormoran" yesterday
Post by: shagnrelease on November 02, 2010, 11:58:53 AM
The owners are very nice guys, and even offered an open ride for me whenever I am in Maputo, thats very cool in my book!! looks like they got some good fish as well!
Title: Re: "Cormoran" yesterday
Post by: Tsutsuma on November 02, 2010, 12:19:42 PM
The owners are very nice guys, and even offered an open ride for me whenever I am in Maputo, thats very cool in my book!! looks like they got some good fish as well!
Yes - know them for a long time.
I am mates with there Dad that has a Lodge on the beach at TOFO - Inhambane.
I am glad you met Richard - strong as a Ox and a jigging machine.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal