ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

General Angling Topics => DIY Forum => Topic started by: Allie on March 04, 2019, 12:49:38 PM

Title: BALLOON BEACH TYRE VALVE
Post by: Allie on March 04, 2019, 12:49:38 PM
Hi, Does anyone know where I can get a replacement valve for a balloon beach tyre. One of mine is missing but I don't seem to be able to find a replacement valve searching the internet. The irony is that I cant get the other one out to try and match another valve to it.   
Title: Re: BALLOON BEACH TYRE VALVE
Post by: sardinella on March 04, 2019, 07:17:26 PM
The wheels I have use a standard motorcar tyre valve from the nearest spares shop
Title: Re: BALLOON BEACH TYRE VALVE
Post by: Allie on March 05, 2019, 08:53:01 AM
Hi Sardinella the balloon tyres I got doesn't use a standard valve and the entire valve is missing. I will shop around until I get the right one, thanks.
Title: Re: BALLOON BEACH TYRE VALVE
Post by: MIKE PIKE on March 05, 2019, 08:59:52 AM
Allie , maybe try a bicycle shop and see if they have one for you .
Title: Re: BALLOON BEACH TYRE VALVE
Post by: sardinella on March 06, 2019, 06:48:55 AM
Hope you find one soon. Post a close up of the other wheel here as well.
Title: Re: BALLOON BEACH TYRE VALVE
Post by: Lenny on March 06, 2019, 12:01:38 PM
Try the guys that sell them .
Title: Re: BALLOON BEACH TYRE VALVE
Post by: colin on March 06, 2019, 04:45:21 PM
[quote author=sardinella
Hope you find one soon. Post a close up of the other wheel here as well.


 :corrct: good suggestion . :toppie:
Title: Re: BALLOON BEACH TYRE VALVE
Post by: Allie on March 25, 2019, 02:13:05 PM
I have now gone the extreme route of removing the valve from the other wheel to see how it actually works and to get a matching valve. I don't know if will be able to get it back in. :blush: It looks like a very complicated type of valve that is fitted before they seal or join the two halves of rubber. Here are the pics. Any suggestion on a way forward will be appreciated.
Title: Re: BALLOON BEACH TYRE VALVE
Post by: Allie on March 25, 2019, 02:28:15 PM
Try the guys that sell them .

I phoned Bomba Wheels. They advice me to go to a bicycle shop. Bicycle shops or at least the ones I went to could not help.
Title: Re: BALLOON BEACH TYRE VALVE
Post by: Visenvryheid on March 25, 2019, 04:25:45 PM
Just get the locally made and designed wheels for local conditions that don't need pumping up..
Why the Rock, Surf and Deep Mag didn't reference them in the latest edition which has an article detailing building your own trolley, lord only knows..we aint proudly SA anymore! LOL.. edit/correction: they were covered in the jan/dec previous edition, so we are proudly SA but we are commercial LOL..gotta pay for coverage I guess..

https://web.facebook.com/pages/category/Outdoor---Sporting-Goods-Company/JT-Innovations-249211692234793/?_rdc=1&_rdr&_fb_noscript=1

No valve needed..never have a puncture again, go over any terrain..light and long lasting..Used up and down the coast..

Title: Re: BALLOON BEACH TYRE VALVE
Post by: Darryl on March 28, 2019, 10:47:41 AM
Google a company called Chemvulc, they supply these valves to tyre outlets, they can refer you to your nearest dealer. Those valves are used in certain mag wheels as well so try Tiger Wheel and Tyre
Title: Re: BALLOON BEACH TYRE VALVE
Post by: Allie on March 28, 2019, 11:02:07 PM
Will try Darryl. Thank you.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal