ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

General Angling Topics => Dropshot fishing => Topic started by: PatrickH on January 12, 2018, 11:29:31 AM

Title: BARRYS ARTICLE ON PADDLETAILS
Post by: PatrickH on January 12, 2018, 11:29:31 AM
Hi Guys,


I was trying to download Barrys article on throwing paddletails (Sept 2011) for kob but cannot seem to download the pictures from Basil Mannings website.
Does anyone have the complete copy of the article with pictures or am I doing something wrong ?
Title: Re: BARRYS ARTICLE ON PADDLETAILS
Post by: Kes on January 12, 2018, 02:49:03 PM
I tried now bud but it seems like images have been removed... :dunno: :dunno:
Title: Re: BARRYS ARTICLE ON PADDLETAILS
Post by: PatrickH on January 15, 2018, 06:43:44 PM
Thanks to Harold I am now sorted  :tkx:
Title: Re: BARRYS ARTICLE ON PADDLETAILS
Post by: REEFMAN on January 16, 2018, 07:42:21 AM
Any chance of Posting the pics here?
Title: Re: BARRYS ARTICLE ON PADDLETAILS
Post by: Monster on February 04, 2018, 08:48:49 PM
Do you have a link to the article please?
Title: Re: BARRYS ARTICLE ON PADDLETAILS
Post by: Kes on February 05, 2018, 07:48:19 AM
Do you have a link to the article please?


http://www.basilmanning.co.za/throwing-paddle-tails-jerk-shad-plastic-squid-and-flies-with-surf-spinning-gear-25-september-2011-268.html (http://www.basilmanning.co.za/throwing-paddle-tails-jerk-shad-plastic-squid-and-flies-with-surf-spinning-gear-25-september-2011-268.html)



Title: Re: BARRYS ARTICLE ON PADDLETAILS
Post by: Monster on February 05, 2018, 06:24:15 PM
Thank you!
Title: Re: BARRYS ARTICLE ON PADDLETAILS
Post by: REEFMAN on February 08, 2018, 01:16:57 PM
So here is the whole article from Barry, courtesy of HaroldG
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal