ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
OFFSHORE ANGLING => Jigging and Popping => Topic started by: fedu on October 06, 2010, 03:23:52 PM
-
I think you would love to see this.
around 40Kg amberjack caught jigging being released
(http://www.fishcompany.com.br/admin/assets/Molinaro%20%282%29.jpg)
Fantástica soltura de Olho de Boi ! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsEscmVNRg8&feature=player_embedded#)
Another amberjack release
Olho de Boi - Fish Company - Bahia - Brasil (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyv_hfHly_0&feature=player_embedded#)
-
Yes - that is a stunning picture
-
Yes - that is a stunning picture
Watch the videos
Captura e Soltura de Olho de Boi - Fish Company (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyR_xgqem5Y#)
-
Hi Fernando.
Nice fish, and nice to see the effort that the guys put in to releasing those fish. Those Brazilians are fit, that is a pretty decent free dive....
-
Hi Craig,
Yes I think they are very nice videos, here is a not so fit guy jigging and releasing also.
(http://www.fishcompany.com.br/admin/video/foto20100303214948.jpg)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-iTm34ymUg## (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-iTm34ymUg#)
P.S. - How's the book going ?
-
Hi Craig,
Yes I think they are very nice videos, here is a not so fit guys jigging and releasing also.
(http://www.fishcompany.com.br/admin/video/foto20100303214948.jpg)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-iTm34ymUg## (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-iTm34ymUg#)
P.S. - How's the book going ?
What is that guy doing in the beginning of the video...he is pumping but he is definitely not reeling ?????
OMG ..just saw he is using an electric reel....where is the fun in that??
-
Brazillian charter operators use them a lot on deep fishing spots.
I see no fun on jigging with it but each to each own.
(http://www.fishcompany.com.br/admin/assets/100_2212.psd.jpg)
-
Awesome to watch!!!