ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

General Angling Topics => DIY Forum => Topic started by: hrogers on February 12, 2016, 05:21:05 PM

Title: Beach trolley progress
Post by: hrogers on February 12, 2016, 05:21:05 PM

I had a chance to test out the beach trolley after my modifications of wheels :I replaced the wheels of the beach trolley with inflatable wheels. I thought it might work perfect.
It did not, was still struggling to move the trolley over the sand till I notice the problem - The crate was like a scarper
on the beach - So I lift the crate up higher and  it work perfectly it was like a dream move the trolley over the sand.
Here is the photos before and after
Title: Re: Beach trolley progress
Post by: REEFMAN on February 13, 2016, 04:59:43 AM
Looks awesome Henry!  (clap)
Title: Re: Beach trolley progress
Post by: Nooduck on February 13, 2016, 06:24:58 AM
Very nice, looks very light so it wont break your back.
Title: Re: Beach trolley progress
Post by: MIKE PIKE on February 13, 2016, 08:20:02 PM
Nice ,  (clap) still got to build me one of those ... :rck"
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal