ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
General Angling Topics => Fishing Hotspots and locations => Topic started by: Tsutsuma on September 14, 2010, 09:31:56 PM
-
These Guatemala Dolphins look rather strange?
-
Guatemala Dorado
-
Guatemala Dorado
-
lovely dodo's!
-
lovely dodo's!
I thought so myself - ours here of Inhaca are not very far behind in season
-
Gotta nail some in Maputo. Lovely eating fish. Dips the first one and I will prepare mouth watering nuggets for the crew.
-
Speaking of Guatemala, has anyone seen this? (not for the marlin experts):
http://www.marlinuniversity.com/packages_curr.php (http://www.marlinuniversity.com/packages_curr.php)
-
And what about this Dorry? fshg
-
And one more monster Dorry :tite
-
Nice pics! :sml:
-
Nice pics! :sml:
Some mega Dorrys
-
Yeah Definitely WOW!
-
Another dream of mine
-
Another dream of mine
Very easy for your dream to relise - come here - plenty here of Inhaca Island
-
Closest i got to Guatemala was the Yucatan in Mexico - flyfishing for bone fish....fantastic experience! Beuatiful spot there - a world heritage site called Asencion Bay. I also caught some dorado in the virgin islands (not very big) - but also caught some big ones in Costa Rica (they call them Mahe Mahe there)
-
However, planning to go to Guatemala, Belize in the next couple of years - looking forward to that!
-
However, planning to go to Guatemala, Belize in the next couple of years - looking forward to that!
That will be something to look forward indeed
-
Speaking of Guatemala, has anyone seen this? (not for the marlin experts):
http://www.marlinuniversity.com/packages_curr.php (http://www.marlinuniversity.com/packages_curr.php)
check the ski boat mag, there is a local one going to be held in kenya, I think big, and just as big Van are going.
-
check the ski boat mag, there is a local one going to be held in kenya, I think big, and just as big Van are going.
Yes I know, it is just before or just after I am an Kenya for a week :)
It the fishing in Guatamala that excites me.
-
Yes I know, it is just before or just after I am an Kenya for a week :)
It the fishing in Guatamala that excites me.
Hoe gaan dit - het die wind by jou opgehou? Hier nog een strook suid - my senuwees is op man :unhap
-
That guatamala really excites me. Been invited to go and stay with brad Phillips there and fish on the Decisive with him. Only trick is flights there are long $$$ and the boat hire cost is like R17000 per day or something crazy. its not his boat so pays to use it. Eina.
friends from EL go every year and this year in 4 days, they got mombakkies for 3 days. Now thats one expensive Mombakkie.