ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
OFFSHORE ANGLING => Jigging and Popping => Topic started by: Prego on September 03, 2014, 09:40:01 AM
-
Saw this on Paradise beach's FB page.
Incredible catch on popper in Pomene, Mozambique
:envy
-
Some huge monsters out there!!!
Just FYI... I have seen one of approximately that size whilst diving in a well known location close to Inhaca (+/- 15 m deep!!!). And I've heard in good authority they're still around there .... will make a plan to throw some huge poppers soon...
-
Some huge monsters out there!!!
Just FYI... I have seen one of approximately that size whilst diving in a well known location close to Inhaca (+/- 15 m deep!!!). And I've heard in good authority they're still around there .... will make a plan to throw some huge poppers soon...
Do tell :hnthnt:
-
You know the place! Secret spot at Baixo Danae...
-
Yip been keen to give it a go late afternoon or early morning with the right tide but never works out.
-
Only problem is stopping them! A +30 kg GT on 15 m of water full of bricks down there.... you need some serious guns!
-
(clap) Awesome catch! If I ever caught a fish like that they would have to hold it for me because I think my arms would be like spaghetti after the fight. :hehe:
-
:shk Bus of note!!!
-
Great fish did they weigh it or measure it?
-
Awesome fish
-
They gave a weight of 50.5kg so I have a feeling the fish was kept :-( maybe gut hooked with the popper being so deep :dunno:
-
You know the place! Secret spot at Baixo Danae...
is the spot "Radio Active" ? :hnthnt:
:hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:
-
My spots ain't got no radiation whatsoever! :crzy
-
Only problem is stopping them! A +30 kg GT on 15 m of water full of bricks down there.... you need some serious guns!
30kilo GT Setup
Sustain 10K or Saragosa 8K
Pe 4-6
Decent heavy spinning Rod
Easy peasy no exspensive Japaneezy
-
Only problem is stopping them! A +30 kg GT on 15 m of water full of bricks down there.... you need some serious experience!
30kilo GT Setup
Sustain 10K or Saragosa 8K
Pe 4-6
Decent heavy spinning Rod
Easy peasy no exspensive Japaneezy
Fixed :hehe:
-
Only problem is stopping them! A +30 kg GT on 15 m of water full of bricks down there.... you need some serious guns!
30kilo GT Setup
Sustain 10K or Saragosa 8K
Pe 4-6
Decent heavy spinning Rod
Easy peasy no exspensive Japaneezy
That sounds pretty good.... :tkx: