ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

OFFSHORE ANGLING => Inshore Boating => Topic started by: iNdlovu on July 03, 2014, 08:43:41 PM

Title: Bhanga Neck & Kosi Bay
Post by: iNdlovu on July 03, 2014, 08:43:41 PM
On 10th September a group of us from work are heading to Bhanga Neck and Kosi for 5 nights. I'll be hauling my boat down and there will be another boat from Gauteng.
We'll do a bit of lake angeling as well as some R&S from Bhanga. The last time I was in that neck of the woods was about 15 years ago, so I'm sure a lot has changed.


Any fishing tips, both on the lakes and R&S would be much appreciated. I am not a shore angler by any stretch of the imagination, but will be using my almost new 14' rod and Stella reel, last used at Kob Inn on the Wildcoast 8 years ago. I also have a few light rods and reels for the lakes.
Title: Re: Bhanga Neck & Kosi Bay
Post by: REEFMAN on July 04, 2014, 04:02:52 PM
Where's Mike Pike?  :dunno:
Title: Re: Bhanga Neck & Kosi Bay
Post by: iNdlovu on July 04, 2014, 04:17:37 PM
He sent me a PM, we're going to talk at the social (clap)
Title: Re: Bhanga Neck & Kosi Bay
Post by: Homie on July 04, 2014, 04:20:02 PM
Where's Mike Pike?  :dunno:

Why ???

Tony wants to CATCH fish @ Kosi.....


 :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:
Title: Re: Bhanga Neck & Kosi Bay
Post by: REEFMAN on July 04, 2014, 05:45:16 PM
 :hehe:  this is also true....  :idea:
Title: Re: Bhanga Neck & Kosi Bay
Post by: Cam Mundy on July 04, 2014, 08:20:55 PM
Quick hijack when is the next soci
Title: Re: Bhanga Neck & Kosi Bay
Post by: Homie on July 04, 2014, 08:25:11 PM
Quick hijack when is the next soci
Sat 2 Aug
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal