ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
OFFSHORE ANGLING => Jigging and Popping => Topic started by: Cam Mundy on May 12, 2014, 04:58:01 AM
-
Halaniyat islands with Ocean Active (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPIn7P8qZYg&feature=youtu.be#)
Hi guys I don't normally do any film stuff due to chronic laziness but I wanted to share this with you. It a hit from my last charter of the season down south off the halaniyat islands. It was filmed with a go pro and the wide angle lense makes everthing look like its miles away but thata 35 to 40 kilo fish munching on the popper. Hope you enjoy.
-
Great footage Cam... airborne GT! Awesome!
-
:geet Excellent video keep them coming loving that GT smashing that lure :resp: :gt:
-
EPIC clip....
-
Incredible take, great clip
-
:corrct: :corrct: :corrct: :corrct: :corrct:
-
Cam, I cam across this clip yesterday sometime, think I watched it a few hundred times then pulled it up on the bigger screen...... that slow mo sequence of a big angry black submarine breaching is OFF THE HOOK!!!!!!! loved it
-
And that ladies and gentleman is why we fish for GEETS!!! Awesome vid Cam. Epic smash!
-
Glad you enjoyed it guys it was amazing to watch from the boat as well it ranks top 3 on my awesome hit-o-meter!
-
Awesome clip!