ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
FRESHWATER ANGLING => FW Fishing reports and Competitions => Topic started by: yello helmet on February 26, 2014, 03:33:36 PM
-
Has anyone heard about a competition happening in Benoni This Saturday
Prize money of R60 000.00 for the Tagged Fish :carp:
Also biggest :brbel:
Thanks
-
Lekker Man
In which dam is the comp ?
-
(http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af345/lebaka/erc_zps30a7989b.jpg) (http://s1022.photobucket.com/user/lebaka/media/erc_zps30a7989b.jpg.html)
-
:blush: and me working
OH and I dont have a boat.
Would be funny to arrive there on my inflatable pool chair ready for action, Have the floating cooler too
-
Sounds like a BIG BIG :frid up !!!!! :rotfl
-
Sounds like a BIG BIG :frid up !!!!! :rotfl
CORRECT
-
Sounds like a BIG BIG :frid up !!!!! :rotfl
CORRECT
Game fisherman :sailf: :billf: , fishing for :carp: ????
Need I say more :hyst: :hyst:
:beer: x plenty
-
MMM :beer:
Is the Bar open as I will defiantly (excuse for a beer)bring the dogs for a walk and see whats happening