ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

General Angling Topics => Dropshot fishing => Topic started by: Picastor on October 25, 2013, 12:58:13 PM

Title: Locally made Jig
Post by: Picastor on October 25, 2013, 12:58:13 PM
Hi All,

Does anyone know of any local producers of Jig heads for dropshot plastics?

I have been looking at the Nitro ones, I know they are very good but have heard there one or two local guys making high quality equivalents - would appreciate any information or contact details please.
Title: Re: Locally made Jig
Post by: WJ on October 25, 2013, 01:05:11 PM
mad mullet is also very good
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mad-Mullet/103368173060766 (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mad-Mullet/103368173060766)
Title: Re: Locally made Jig
Post by: Picastor on October 25, 2013, 01:15:37 PM
Thanks WJ!

Exactly the kind of info I needed.
Title: Re: Locally made Jig
Post by: shagnrelease on October 25, 2013, 01:35:48 PM
Contact Colin parker, They make the best in the business, seriously 0824101fiveone1
They do the bimini heads, I think Craig Thomassen also uses them exclusively.
Title: Re: Locally made Jig
Post by: Picastor on October 25, 2013, 01:50:23 PM
Thanks shagnrelease...will contact him too.

Really helpful guys on here :uarocks
Title: Re: Locally made Jig
Post by: Lenny on October 25, 2013, 05:39:20 PM
MAd Mullets are Lekker , I use them too .
Title: Re: Locally made Jig
Post by: carll on October 25, 2013, 11:20:45 PM
MAd Mullets are Lekker , I use them too .


Hi Lenny can you post some pics of the " Mad Mullets"
Title: Re: Locally made Jig
Post by: Lenny on October 26, 2013, 08:20:02 AM
MAd Mullets are Lekker , I use them too .


Hi Lenny can you post some pics of the " Mad Mullets"




I have no pics , but have alook on their Website , I am pretty sure they have one .
Title: Re: Locally made Jig
Post by: isivuba on October 26, 2013, 09:04:31 AM
http://www.madmullet.co.za/products.html (http://www.madmullet.co.za/products.html)  :bow:
Title: Re: Locally made Jig
Post by: Lenny on October 26, 2013, 01:56:53 PM
http://www.madmullet.co.za/products.html (http://www.madmullet.co.za/products.html)  :bow:




Thats it .
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal