Warning: Zend OPcache API is restricted by "restrict_api" configuration directive in /usr/www/users/ultimaqz/Sources/Load.php on line 2827 Warning: Zend OPcache API is restricted by "restrict_api" configuration directive in /usr/www/users/ultimaqz/Sources/Load.php on line 2827 Deep sea fishing off veldrift /dwarskersbos shore

Author Topic: Deep sea fishing off veldrift /dwarskersbos shore  (Read 1448 times)

Offline GarethSA

• Cred: 0
Deep sea fishing off veldrift /dwarskersbos shore
« on: November 28, 2018, 08:13:25 PM »
Hi guys
Do any of you have any spots upto 15km out at sea from the velddrift /Berg river mouth, I would really appreciate it

Thanks in advance
Gareth

Offline La Niña

• Cred: 1
Re: Deep sea fishing off veldrift /dwarskersbos shore
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2018, 10:31:44 AM »
Gareth, the grounds outside that area are not all that productive, guys do catch Kob etc from the shore along dwarskersbos but i dont know of guys that target them by boat, that stretch of coast is unfortunately really hammered by the legal gill netters that catch mostly mullet along there. Certain times of the year the snoek moves in along there but i wouldn't hold my breath for that right now, this usually only happens during the summer months. The only other alternative would be to catch Hottentot, ive only really caught them around the North Blinder and down towards paternoster myself where the grounds become harder.

Offline GarethSA

• Cred: 0
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2018, 10:12:39 AM »
Awesome thank you so much!!!

Offline Ettienne

• Oupie
  • Ultimate Champ
  • Cred: 23
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2018, 12:18:43 PM »
Hi Guys. In 2 weeks time I will be off to Dwarskersbos for our December holidays. I am hoping to make a gooi or 2 at the Atlantic and if I catch a Hotty or 2 I will be ecstatic!!! :frid :geet :fshn: :rck"
When you are on the river, ocean or in the woods, you are the closest to the truth you’ll ever get.
Jack Leonard

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal